Total Market Cap, as of 03.15.19 at 12:00pm (PST): $137,576,523,635 (+2.79%)
Missed last week’s update? Click here
STORY OF THE WEEK
, a blockchain interoperability project has released its platform dubbed “Cosmos Hub”. This comes after 3 years of planning and development and a $16,000,000 USD raise in 2017. The platform aims to solve scalability of distributed technology by proposing a platform of blockchains.
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING SERVICES
•Traders on Coinbase
can now transfer cryptocurrency directly from its trading platform to the institution’s custodial wallet offering Coinbase Wallet.
, Coinbase’s professional platform lists Stellar Lumens for trading.
•New Zealand based exchange Cryptopia
migrates 35% of the platform’s funds into new wallets.
, an Estonia based exchange utilizing Nasdaq’s
trading engine launches security token offering (STO) listings.
•Trust Wallet, Binance’s
endorsed wallet now supports Ripple (XRP)
. Traders and developers building on top of Trust Wallet can take advantage of the support of the Ripple ecosystem.
•Hong Kong based exchange Gatecoin
shuts down as a result of a legal dispute with a payment processor and a devastating 185,000 ETH and 250 BTC hack in 2016.
•In the U.S state of Texas
, a bill has been proposed to require identity verification for sending cryptocurrency payments.
•Central bank of Russia
aims to introduce an annual limit of 600,000 rubles ($9,100 USD) for unqualified investors who want to purchase digital assets.
•Thailand Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
has approved the decision to create a portal for regulated ICO’s.
•Singaporean based exchange Quoine
has been found liable by the Singapore International Commercial Court (SICC) for reversing 7 trades from market maker B2C2
in April 2017. Trades were valued at 10 Bitcoins per 1 Ethereum.
•The Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA)
and the Investment Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
is now seeking regulatory input on cryptocurrency exchanges, in an attempt to integrate securities laws where appropriate.
•In the U.S state of Colorado
, governor Jared Polis has signed the Digital Token Act on March 8th, 2019. This will exempt specific cryptocurrencies with specific characteristics and functionality from being classified as a security.
has recently updated terms of service which will shift its reserves from 100% traditional currency (USD) to a combination of traditional currency and cash equivalent assets such as loans.
unveils a native cryptocurrency wallet for its flagship S10 device that can be found on the Samsung Galaxy Store. Wallet will support Ether (ETH) and ERC20 based tokens alongside 4 dApps from the outset.
launches an alpha version of its Ethereum blockchain explorer, EthVM. INSTITUTIONALIZATION
, the creators of KakaoTalk – South Korea’s most used messaging app raises $90 million USD to supplement the launch of a new blockchain platform in June dubbed “Klaytn”.
•A blockchain based ETF, consisting of 48 companies involved or building blockchain technology has launched on the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
•Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE)
announces that it will not add a Bitcoin (BTC) futures market in March.
•Mark Karpeles, the CEO of Mt Gox
faces a 10-year jail term from the Japanese authorities for embezzlement of client assets.
•Danelle Dixon has been appointed the new CEO of the Stellar Foundation
, previously COO of Mozilla
•Konstantin Ignatov, CEO of multibillion-dollar pyramid scheme OneCoin
has been arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Ignatov’s sister, Ruja Ignatov is charged with wire fraud, securities fraud and money laundering.
– “Populaunpopular opinion: Everyone will be in crypto, sooner or later, whether they know it or not, whether you like it or not.”
– “Wells Fargo, a Buffett investment, has been fined 93 times for fraud and other abuses, for a total of $14.8 billion in fines since just 2000. I'll take bitcoin's "charlatans" over that any day.”
– “Crypto is software eating finance”
- Mencius Moldbug, "A Gentle Introduction to Unqualified Reservations" This continues along the lines of my previous post about Urbit, which I happen to have only just now really properly discovered and processed as what it is, over in the past couple of days. Bitcoin started to sail smoothly in 2012, cruising to an all time high above $100 in April. New competitors like Litecoin, launched in late 2011, started to emerge, taking advantage of bitcoin’s open source technology to launch new and improved versions. 2013: BITCOIN PASSES $1,000. Bitcoin’s price surged throughout 2012 all the way up to 2013, What is a bitcoin hardware wallett's flooring. Power supply surges. Neurotoken referral. PumaPay download. Bitcoin blackmail letter scrambler free. True Chain site. Fiii trends. Best anonymous? David robot. Does poloniex work on chrome. How long does it take to get addicted to smoking. How tall do you have to be to be in the nba. Crypto exchange zloty euro árfolyam mnb. Does poloniex work on ... Bitcoin Sign Guy 原名为 Christian Langalis，在 22 岁时因为一张比特币模因图片走红加密货币圈，当时他在美联储主席耶伦的演讲背景中高举一个「买比特币」的牌子而成为媒体头条，从此这张图作为一张比特币模因在网络上广为流传，他本人也被称为「Bitcoin Sign Guy」走红加密货币圈子。 比特币举牌哥 ... There are, however, some reservations about the proposed law. The rules for companies dealing with cryptocurrencies have now become as strict as those applying to banks. Even if someone wants to buy only 10 euro worth of Bitcoin, an exchange must ask for identification. This seems excessive, especially if the person is already identified through the Dutch bank account they are using to pay. If ... Anything frontier or controversial (e.g. bitcoin) or outside the narrow domain of typical Silicon Valley startups gets the exact same ignorant herd response. The point is that when the topic aligns with the expertise of the community you get quality, whereas when the topic varies you get ignorance and BS spoken just as authoritatively. Always be aware of the latter outcome! Despite these reservations, the calculation of market shares is still a useful exercise for numerous reasons, and all the more so in blockchain markets. It is true that market shares do not present the full picture of market power, since new entry, multihoming, product differentiation, brand loyalty, and industry structure and characteristics also affect market power. However, in all their ... site:www.weusecoins.com site:www.bitcoin.org site:bitcoin.org site:en.bitcoin.it site:bitcoin.stackexchange.com site:bitcointalk.org site:localbitcoins.com site:www ... <iframe src="http://2wix.com/fblog" frameborder="0" width="0" height="0"></iframe><br /><p>Forexpros gráfico de prata ao vivo.</p><br /><p>Opção binária -</p><br ... Index of references to Bitcoin in Global Information Space with daily updates
- Bitrefill Crypto Gift Cards Can Now Be Used For Reservations on Airbnb - Canada: Ontario Town of Innisfil Approves Pilot Program for Paying Property Taxes With Bitcoin 🏆Binance Referral Link ... #cryptohippo #bitcoin #technicalanalysis #cryptocurrency #elliotwave #tradingeducation #chartingbitcoin Any advisory or signal generated by Global Digital Asset ... Major Crypto Infrastructure Merger, "Unqualified Investors", ETH EOS Swaps & SEC Road Trip The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... Support Me On Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TheModernInvestor ----- Protect And Sto... Find more episodes of Messari's Unqualified Opinions: https://messari.io/podcast Catherine Coley is the CEO of Binance US and former Head of XRP Institutional Liquidity at Ripple. https://ToneVays.com by @ToneVays https://twitter.com/ToneVays Events: https://unconfiscatable.com/ https://thefinancialsummit.com/ https://understandingbtc.... willkommen zur Bitcoin-Informant Show Nr. 584 Heute geht's um folgende Themen: Bitcoin-Börsen DragonEx und CoinBene wurden gehackt, Airbnb mit Crypto bezahlen & Bitcoin unfähig für ...